Friday, August 22, 2008

T.G.I.F..........

I guess everyone's watching the Olympics. Last night was so sad for the women and men's relay. Handing over that stick isn't as easy as it looks. But the beach volleyball was sure fun to watch. Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yey it's Friday. Baley and Blake are going to the Cook-Off at Cape tonight. Blake's one of the "chef's" for the Bank Of Advance, so I'm keeping Sammi Jo.

The Cook Off would not be good for my diet, so I'm better off at home. I'm sooooo hungry......I guess that means the diet is working. I've got to stay positive because I know I will feel much better if I could get some of this weight off. During the day isn't too bad, but when I get home from work I want to eat, eat, eat. But not this week, I'm patting myself on my back. I hope it shows when I go to weigh in next week. I've cooked more this week than I have in a long time. (WW receipes) Brad's actually liking me being on a diet.
Wish me luck, better yet, pray for me......

Quote:
"There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a women in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves". Thomas Wolfe

Have a great and blessed weekend

No comments:

 
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-BFBDA10E10E93370C804FB4941956131##ixzz0gZc8oQ8g