Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weekend with Andrew and Sammi

Is this not just priceless? We took Andrew and Sammi to Holiday Inn for the weekend
so they could swim. (Yes it was back in the winter and I'm just now posting) Andrew
went to sleep with his goggles on so he would be ready to go swimming when he woke
up the next morning. Now I'd say that is anticipation.
These two are a riot. I think they have passed the stage of fighting with each other. (I
hope anyway) Give them both a pool and they are happy.


Little Miss Sassy didn't really want her picture taken. She would keep
going under the water about the time I would snap the picture. But I did get
this one. It was nice just to sit with nothing to do, but watch them have fun.



No comments:

 
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-BFBDA10E10E93370C804FB4941956131##ixzz0gZc8oQ8g