Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the Season.....Love it


We put up a tree in our office at work. One of the girls I work with had these decorations left from a Bible School session at her church and it made the cutest tropical tree. (It's a lot cuter in person). We're thinking before we close for Christmas we need to have a day of "virgin" margaritas and pina coladas. What ya think?


It's been so long since I have blogged. I guess I've been busier than I thought. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. I love to decorate, eat and spend time with the family. This year Brad and I are having my family on Christmas Day and I'm really looking forward to it. We have all kind of finger foods and wear our lounge clothes or Christmas PJs. You can sure eat a lot more food when you have those stretchies on. Santa was in our area this past Saturday and I took my grandkids, along with my great neice and nephew for photos and a visit.
Here's a picture of Destiny and CJ (My sister's grandkids) ...Destiny liked it...CJ wasn't sure.
Here is Aunt Cathy (my SIL) pretending she is reading "The Night Before Christmas" to my grandkids. Sammi and Andrew would not get close to Santa at all. So when all the other kids were listening to the story with Santa we had our own little storytime at a safe distance.


Sammi and Andrew were happy to go, but they stayed backup to this wall the whole time they were there. I mean they didn't hardly move at all. It was really kinda cute (and easy to keep up with them.)


But Little Caleb pulled through for Grandma so I could at least get one picture with Santa. Isn't he so cute? Next year he'll probably be backed up against the wall with Sammi and Andrew and that will be o.k. too.



Hopefully I can get some pics posted of our Christmas decorations at home before long. Everyone have a blessed day.
Quote: "Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. And lo, no one was there. Author Unknown


No comments:

 
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-BFBDA10E10E93370C804FB4941956131##ixzz0gZc8oQ8g