Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here's a pic from the autograph party before the Cardinal game on Sept 27. (Just a little behind on posting) Brant, Shelly, Logan and very tired Andrew were waiting in line to get an autograph. We had a good weekend, with dinner Friday night at Mike Shannon's restraunt, a tour of the ballpark Saturday morning, the autograph party in the afternoon and then the ballgame that evening. (The ballgame is always good especially when they win). I get a membership every year for the boys with the Cardinals Kids Crew Club that gets them some extra benefits and gifts.



This a picture from this past weekend at Branson. (Brant and the family got the St. Louis trip....Baley and her family got the Branson trip....Like I said in the previous post, different kids, different interests. ) Sammi has a lock on mom and dad in this pic.


OMG, who do you think is the boss in this picture? I'm putting my money on Little Miss Sassy Sammi.


I love this picture of Sammi. She and the other grandkids are growing up so fast. Time sure does get away from us, that's why I cherish the time I do get with all of them.

"The sweetest things in life are always within reach."



2 comments:

Rona said...

Hi! Great pictures - it looks like everyone had a good time! I have a new blog if you want to switch it from the one listed. http://www.scraprona.blogspot.com

Linda M. Cain said...

Simply Beautiful!
Linda Cain

 
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-BFBDA10E10E93370C804FB4941956131##ixzz0gZc8oQ8g