Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Few Layouts I've Done

Andrew loves his Tonka truck. These pictures were taken at my dad's family reuion.
I love these pictures of Andrew and Logan. I bought this kit from the Scrappy Gourmet stand at the CKC Convention in St. Louis back in April.

Sammi's first trip to the ocean was quite memorable. She loved it. We went to Gulf Shores and I got lots and lots of pictures. This one is a favorite of Baley's. Notice how Sammi has hold of mom and dad's ears. She was and still is an ear baby.


This is another kit from the Scrappy Gourmet stand. I need to work on my lighting and brightness issues. Be patient......I'm still learning.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.....Leave a comment and say hi.



1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love these! Great pages and great pictures! Can't wait to see more! Good luck with your surgery - hope all goes well!

 
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-BFBDA10E10E93370C804FB4941956131##ixzz0gZc8oQ8g