Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can I Do This?????

Here I go again. I'm going to attend Weight Watchers again. With me it's about like AAA meetings....I have to keep going back.....I fall off the wagon. But since I quit smoking (Thank you Suzan for staying on me) I've really enjoyed my food and I mean really enjoyed it. I'm past the part of wanting a cigarette so it's time to work on the weight. It's either that or buy all new fall and winter clothes, as there's not much that fits anymore. I've tried all kinds of diets, drinks, etc. and the only thing that ever works for me is WW.

I'll not tell my weight right now, but I will keep you updated as I go. First update....I'm hungary.....but I can do this.

If you want leave me some encouraging words, please do.

I'd post some pictures of those dear grandchildren, but my computer doesn't seem to want to work with me. I'll try later.

No comments:

 
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-BFBDA10E10E93370C804FB4941956131##ixzz0gZc8oQ8g